Thursday

De-Clutter Your Life

Hey - I'm really excited about a new workshop I'm co-leading with this fantastic Professional Organizer, Angela Irvine We will be connecting the dots between the "cluttered space" and "cluttered mind and emotions". I haven't gotten it on my website yet, so I'm posting it here for now. And as soon as I figure out how to upload an MP3 file, I'll be able to include a piece of our planning that we recorded - so check back again in a week or so!


Conscious Creation Event

Have you ever noticed that when you're feeling imbalanced emotionally, the space around you is usually imbalanced as well? Hard to turn things around with so much chaos around you.
Connect the dots between your emotional and mental clutter and the physical clutter in your environment. Clearing one will instigate re-balance in the other. It doesn't matter where you start - just start! Start Saturday April 26 2008 by joining myself and Professional Organizer Angela Irvine as we join forces to help you De-Clutter Your Life!
De-Clutter You Life
Creating Space for Inspired Living
Conscious Creation and Love Your Space
DATE: April 26th, 2008
TIME: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
LOCATION: MacLaren Center
340 MacLaren St. 2nd Floor
Cost:ONLY $47.00
Register: Call Kim at 613-591-1173 or email
at kimcocreation@sympatico.ca to reserve your spot now!
www.conscious-creation.com www.loveyourspace.com

No comments: